09. Run Away (No Way Out)
10. Make Up Your Own Mind
11. Ray Of Light
12. Grief
13. Dollars And Cars
14. Goodnight
15. In My Arms Again
16. Siren

(*In Estate: Versione con una Bonus Track: Dentro Alla Scatola Feat. Mondomarcio*)

.Tutto è Possibile - Special Double Disc (CD+DVD).
[24.11.2006]

CD:
01.Tutto è Possibile
02. Sole Di Settembre
03. Fumo E Cenere
04. Addio
05. Diventerai Una Star
06. Per Sempre
07. Scegli Me
08. Sirene
09. Dentro Alla Scatola
10. Fat Lip
11. Shut Up
12. St. Jimmy
13. Run Away
14. Make Up Your Own Mind
15. Ray Of Light
16. Grief
17. Dollars And Cars
18. Goodnight
19. In My Arms Again
20. Siren

DVD:
- Video (Make Up Your Own Mind, Tutto è Possibile, Dentro Alla Scatola, Sole Di Settembre, Fumo E Cenere, Fumo E Cenere - Makin')
- Pedrokastedani
- Finley Live @ Mtv
- Photoslider

.Adrenalina.
[15.06.2007]

01. Niente Da Perdere
02. Adrenalina
03. C'è Qualcosa Che Non Va
04. Ad Occhi Chiusi
05. Qui Per Voi
06. Veleno
07. Questo Sono Io
08. Domani
09. Mai Più
10. Voglio
11. Lies Are All Around Me
12. Satisfied

Adrenalina 2 (Special Disc)/(Special Double Disc CD+DVD).
[29.02.2008]

CD:
01. Ad Occhi Chiusi
02. Domani
03. Adrenalina
04. Mai Più
05. Driving To Nowhere
06. Ricordi
07. Qui Per Voi
08. Drops Of Time
09. C'è Qualcosa Che Non Va
10. Questo Sono Io
11. Voglio
12. Satisfied
13. Lies Are All Around Me
14. Iris
15. Your Hero (Feat. Belinda)
16. My Blinded Eyes
17. All I've Got
18. Just For You
19. Medley Live
20. Niente Da Perdere Live

DVD:
- Video (Adrenalina, Domani, Questo Sono Io, Ricordi)
- Backstage (Adrenalina, Domani, Ricordi)
- Photoslider

normpkkd
view post Posted on 13/11/2013, 06:24

{winter|winter season|wintertime|winter months|winter weather|the winter season|cold months|cold weather|wintry weather|winter time|cold|the winter|wintry|the winter months|the cold season|off season|past few weeks|past few months|chilly} {is coming|is originating|is arriving|is resulting|is on its way|about to be released|isn't too far off|is nearly here|is arising|is departing from} and it {would definitely|would certainly|would|will|definitely} {be|end up being|become|always be|possibly be|often be|get|end up|turn out to be|come to be|wind up being|seem|remain|you should be|indeed be|stay|be more|just be|happen to be|choose to be|sometimes be|quite possibly be|try to be|generally be|make|continually be|be particularly|prove to be|grow to be|wind up|turn into|feel|automatically be|wind up as|exist|develop into|becoming|prove|find yourself|be very|constitute|always|getting|you ought to be|staying|possibly|is|nevertheless be|amount to|end|are} {very cold|cold}. {you may need|you might need|you will need|you may want|you'll need|you would like|you would need|you should have|you will want|you require|you're looking for|you could need|you're after|you may have|you need|you may require|that you need|that's required|that's needed|you must have|that is required} {some|a few|several|a number of|many|quite a few|certain|various|numerous|a lot of|a handful of|a number|a bit of|a little|a certain amount of|plenty of|a couple of|lots of|a little bit of|most|some people|selected|one or two|a|some kind of|a small number of|a couple|some sort of|a handful|a bunch of|a lot|a quantity of|few|a small amount of|the|any|particular|just a few|others|a number of them|a bit|a certain|one|specific|couple of|other|the few|these|an|individuals} {arms|hands|biceps and triceps|biceps|forearms|fists|life|arm rest|palms|abs|fingers|limbs|arm holes|adjustable rate mortgages|branches|body} {to|in order to|to be able to|for you to|to help|so that you can|that will|to help you|towards|to make sure you|to assist you to|for|toward|if you want to|to actually|which will|to successfully|so that you|in order to really|in|which can|with|to positively|on to|to assist you|that can|that will help|into|that would|to finally|in which to|on the way to|to allow them to|up to|so that it will|on|of|and|within order to|at|you can|with regard to|regarding|withi

1 replies since 5/3/2008, 16:51   7587 views